Hacked Snacks offers a 100% product refund policy to all Customers and Advocates. Merchandise must be returned to Hacked Snacks in undamaged and unused condition, in its original packaging within 30 days from the date on which the product is delivered. Wholesale Direct orders placed by an Advocate that are returned (within the 14 days from the order delivery date), whole or in part, under the terms of this refund policy, will also incur a restocking fee of 15% of the price of the original order, which will be deducted from the refund owed. Shipping charges will not be refunded. If an Advocate returns merchandise totaling $250 PV or more for a refund in any 12 consecutive month period without prior written permission of Hacked Snacks, the request will constitute the Advocate’s voluntary Cancellation of his/her Advocate Agreement, and the refund will be processed as an inventory repurchase pursuant to Section 5.2. Merchandise received by Customers or Advocates in damaged condition will be replaced by Hacked Snacks. Hacked Snacks reserves the rights to replace damaged product immediately or upon return of the damaged product to the Company.
In addition to the above refund policy, Advocates must verbally disclose to their Customers that they have three (3) business days (five (5) business days for Alaska residents) following the date of the transaction to cancel the sale, and point out to them the notice of right to cancel terms on their sales receipt or order form. Sundays and legal holidays are not “business days.”
Upon cancellation of an Advocate’s Agreement, the Advocate may return Starter Kits, products and sales aids that he or she personally purchased from Hacked Snacks (purchases from other Advocates or third parties are not subject to refund) that are in Resalable (see Definition of “Resalable” below) condition and which have not expired to the following address:
Hacked Snacks Returns
13552 S 110 W Suite #101
Draper, UT 84020
Upon receipt of a Resalable Starter Kit and/or Resalable products and sales aids, the Advocate will be reimbursed 90% of the net cost of the original purchase price(s). Neither shipping & handling charges incurred by an Advocate when the Starter Kit, products or sales aids were purchased, nor return shipping fees, will be refunded. If the purchases were made through a credit card, the refund will be credited back to the same account. If an Advocate was paid a commission based on a product(s) that he or she purchased, and such product(s) is subsequently returned for a refund, the commission that was paid based on that product purchase will be deducted from the amount of the refund. Returned product that is not in resalable condition will not be returned to the Advocate.
Products and Sales aids shall be deemed "resalable" if each of the following elements is satisfied: 1) they are unopened and unused; 2) packaging and labeling has not been altered or damaged; 3) they are in a condition such that it is a commercially reasonable practice within the trade to sell the merchandise at full price; and 4) it is returned to Hacked Snacks before the product expiration date. Personal Website fees are not refundable except as required by applicable state law.
A Montana resident may cancel his or her Advocate Agreement within 15 days from the date of enrollment, and may return his or her Starter Kit for a full refund within such time period.
The following procedures apply to all returns for refund, repurchase, or exchange:
● Unless otherwise directed by the Company, merchandise must be returned to Hacked Snacks by the Advocate or Customer who purchased it directly from Hacked Snacks. The address for returns is set forth on the packing slip.
● The return is accompanied by:
○ The completed Hacked Snacks Return/Exchange Form (available at returns.HackedSnacks.com);
o The product in its original packaging and in new, sellable condition.
● Proper shipping carton(s) and packing materials are to be used in packaging the product(s) being returned for replacement, and the best and most economical means of shipping is suggested. All returns must be shipped to the return address set forth on the packing slip of the Product. Hacked Snacks does not accept shipping-collect packages. The risk of loss in shipping for returned product shall be on the Advocate. If returned product is not received by the Company’s Returns Department, it is the responsibility of the Advocate to trace the shipment.
● Unless otherwise directed by the Company, if an Advocate is returning merchandise to Hacked Snacks that was returned to him or her by a personal Customer, the product must be received by Hacked Snacks within ten (10) days from the date on which the Customer returned the merchandise to the Advocate, and must be accompanied by the sales receipt the Advocate gave to the Customer at the time of the sale.